GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS (TICKETING @ CYCLE WEEK)
The following terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as 'T&Cs') apply to all events organized by BikeDays.ch GmbH (hereinafter referred to as 'organizer' or 'BD'), namely the event CYCLE WEEK in Zurich. The terms and conditions apply equally to other events not explicitly listed here, which the organizer hosts, & they apply to all participants*in the events of BD.
GENERAL, SCOPE & CONTRACTUAL RELATIONS
(1) The BikeDays.ch GmbH, Stauffacherstrasse 106, CH-8004 Zurich is the organizer of the CYCLE WEEK in Zurich (hereinafter referred to as 'CW') & offers in connection therewith tickets for purchase, either for admission to the event or for participation in one or more workshop(s) or for participation in other chargeable activities. Tickets can be purchased on the online platform of CW, i.e. www.cycleweek.ch, BD is the operator of this website. The tickets entitle to participate in the respective program element(s) at the CW, according to the description & conditions of BD, for which the ticket(s) was/are purchased.
(2) These GTCs apply to all contracts between BD & its customers regarding. (2) These General Terms and Conditions shall apply to all contracts between BD & its customers regarding the use of these offers on the platform, in particular, but not limited to, the purchase of tickets & related services, regardless of whether the customer is a participant, buyer, advertiser or other user.
(3) With the binding order of tickets, contractual relationships in connection with the booked event, in particular the acquisition of the ticket entitling to attend the event, are concluded between the organizer & the respective buyer*in (hereinafter referred to as 'participant*in'). The services and offers of BD shall be provided exclusively on the basis of these GTCs. The inclusion of GTCs of third parties that contradict these GTCs is hereby denied. Further contractual terms and conditions may be agreed in the contractual relationship between the participant and BD.
(4) The contractual language shall be exclusively German. The currently valid GTCs can be viewed & printed at www.cycleweek.ch.
USE OF THE PLATFORM / CONTRACTUAL CONCLUSION
(1) In order to purchase tickets for the BD, the information name, address & e-mail address of the be-stellende Person are required. The e-mail address provided is used for communication with BD & is authoritative for all contract-relevant correspondence between BD & the ordering person. By submitting the online registration, the participant accepts these General Terms and Conditions. By purchasing a ticket, the participant registers bindingly; this registration constitutes an order among absentees within the meaning of Art. 5 of the Swiss Code of Obligations. A claim arises only after receipt of the ticket. For the term of the contract, BD grants the customer a simple & non-transferable right to use the platform.
(2) By completing the online registration process, a free usage contract is concluded between BD & the participant*in.
(3) The ordering person warrants that all data provided during registration are correct & up-to-date. The use of pseudonyms is not permitted.
(4) BD strives for a trouble-free operation of the platform. This is naturally limited to services over which BD has an influence. BD reserves the right to restrict access to the platform in whole or in part, temporarily or permanently, due to maintenance work, capacity concerns or events beyond BD's control. The Participant* shall have no claim to the maintenance of individual functionalities on the Platform.
TICKETS & VALIDITY
(1) Tickets for the CW may be purchased in advance online on the Platform www.cycleweek.ch. After purchase, the buyer* will receive the ticket by email in the form of a PDF file.
2) At the event, tickets can also be purchased at the information booths operated by the organizer in the Europa-alllee & in the Brunau.
(3) The payment transactions at the CW will be operated in principle cashless. The electronic means of payment TWINT and the credit card terminals for Mastercard, VISA & American Express credit cards are available as means of payment for the purchase of tickets. Purchased tickets cannot be returned or exchanged for other tickets. There are no refunds.
(4) In the event of cancellation of the event or parts thereof, for reasons for which the organizer is neither responsible nor otherwise responsible, such as force majeure, unforeseeable political or economic events, epidemics or pandemics, which make the implementation of the event or participation in it impossible or difficult, the purchased ticket retains its validity for the same event in the following year. The ticket purchaser will not be refunded any fees already paid at that time, but purchased tickets will retain their validity.
(1) By purchasing one or more tickets, the participant* expressly acknowledges the disclaimer deposited on the platform www.cycleweek.ch for all activities for which the participant* has purchased one or more tickets & in which he/she participates. LEGAL PROVISIONS (1) Reservation of right to amend & supplement: The organizer reserves the right to amend the provisions of these GTCs at any time or to supplement them by issuing instructions. The wording of the version deposited on the website www.cycleweek.ch shall apply.
(2) All verbal agreements & special provisions require written confirmation. These GTCs are an integral part of a contract conclusion, all subsequent letters & written notifications are considered part of these GTCs.
(3) All legal relations with the organizer are subject to Swiss law, regardless of whether the participant* is domiciled in Switzerland or abroad.
(4) Exclusive jurisdiction for all disputes arising in connection with the event is Zurich, Switzerland.
BikeDays.ch GmbH / 220505