We are registered in the commercial register of Zurich.
All rights reserved.
Persons authorized to represent
Erwin Flury, Donald Nader and Thomas Eberle
The author makes no warranties as to the accuracy, correctness, timeliness, reliability or completeness of the content of this information.
Claims against the author for damages of a material or immaterial nature arising from access to or use or non-use of published content, misuse of the connection or technical faults are excluded.
All information is non-binding. The author reserves the right to change, amend, delete or cease publication of parts of the pages or the entire offer without prior notice. References and links to third party websites are outside our area of responsibility. Any responsibility is declined. The access and use of corresponding pages is at the user's own risk.
Disclaimer Visitors of the CYCLE WEEK
Persons who actively participate as visitors in the CYCLE WEEK event, May 12-15, 2022, in Zurich as a cyclist in one of the activities accept to have read, understood and accepted the following points when purchasing a ticket:
1. i declare that i am sober, in good health & physically as well as mentally fit to participate in the activity(ies) ticked above, & generally able to ride a bicycle independently off-road &/or on public transport.
2. i declare that i will at all times abide by the instructions of the organizer & the staff assigned to supervise & implement the activities.
3. i acknowledge that these activities can be dangerous & despite reasonable precautions unavoidable accidents can happen. This risk can be additionally increased by unfavorable weather conditions (e.g. wet, slippery). In this sense, my participation is based on my own responsibility, which obliges me to be careful & to adjust my speed according to the conditions. At the same time, I confirm that I will abide by the general traffic regulations and that I will be responsible for any violations.
I acknowledge & agree that I am participating of my own free will & at my own risk & that I am solely responsible for any damages, claims or liabilities that I may suffer or cause, whether to myself, others or property. I hereby certify that I have my own valid liability & accident insurance.
5. by participating, I agree to indemnify & hold harmless the organizer BikeDays.ch GmbH, 8032 Zurich, and any of their affiliated partners, companies & their respective officers, employees & agents from any lawsuits, claims, costs & demands relating to myself or any other person related to my presence at the event, regardless of how caused, arising out of or in connection with my participation in the activity & notwithstanding that they may have been contributed to or caused by the negligence of said officers or persons.
6. I acknowledge & agree that I may be filmed &/or photographed during my participation in the Event. I agree that the organizer as well as third parties authorized by them may use such photos & recordings without further payment to me for presentations, self-promotions as well as for digital communication (e.g. website, newsletter & social media).
7. I agree that my details may be used for the handling/coordination of the bike test rides as well as for other activities at the CYCLE WEEK in which I participate, as well as for communication related to the event & their partners/exhibitors. The same applies to any use ordered by authorities in connection with Corona safety measures in effect at the time of the event.
All information will only be used for the stated purposes and will not be disclosed to uninvolved third parties. All published content is subject to copyright protection and other protective laws and may not be copied, distributed or modified for commercial purposes without express permission.
Law and Jurisdiction
Swiss law is applied. Place of jurisdiction is Zurich.
As of February 2021